Forged Performance is proud to announce that Haltech has released their Plug In ECU for the 350z and G35, this is a direct replacement for the factory ECU. That’s right, the OEM Nissan ECU can now be completely removed from the car. It is a fully programmable ECU that interacts directly with all the standard Nissan sensors and on board computer systems, it even works with the factory CAN bus for diagnostics and troubleshooting.
New Product Release:
Haltech Platinum Pro Plug-In ECU for 03-07 Nissan Z33
Haltech Pro Plug In 350Z ECU Installation Video
Main Features over previous model
• Fully Stand Alone – No factory ECU Required – Controls all factory Functions
• Complete Electronic Throttle Control
• Generic CAN OBDII Support
• CAN Bus Integration – Haltech Communicates with the Instrument Cluster, ABS & PDM.
• Cruise Control
• Flex Fuel / E85 Ethanol Support
• Long Term Fuel Trims
• Knock Control with Long Term Trims
• Auxiliary Inputs and Outputs
True Stand Alone
• New ECU is a complete stand alone.
• The OEM ECU is not required at all as the Haltech ECU takes control of all functions, unlike any other tuning solution.
• No more check engine lights, idle problems, torque limits or rev limiters.
• The Haltech allows full control over the engine, without complications or compromise.
• The Haltech Pro Plugin has more than double the correction tables available than the previous ECU, with higher resolution and more flexibility
• Electronic Throttle control allows the user to define Pedal vs Throttle position as well as user definable Idle Control
• Multiple user generic correction tables for Fuel, Ignition and Boost control.
Engine Codes: VQ35DE inc RevUp – (Single Throttle Only – Does not suit VQ35HR)
Transmission: Manual Only
The Platinum Pro Plug-in 350Z (Z33) kit includes:
ECU Programmable Computer, Plug and Play wiring Harness, USB Programming Cable, Instruction Manual (on CD), Programming software
Price: MSRP $2450
Order yours today on the Forged Performance Online Store .