Forged Performance is pleased to announce we have signed with Atlanta Motorsports Park to offer our first private track day at the newly completed Atlanta Motorsports Park. AMP is the newest track to open their gates in the South East and many of you have undoubtedly heard of this fantastic facility. Although Forged Performance is a Founding Member of AMP, track rentals to the public are extremely limited and currently booked out for the remainder of 2012. The circuit is located in Dawsonville, Georgia just 1 hr north of metro Atlanta and offers the most extreme and radical changes in elevation most drivers will ever experience. Those that have driven the track will agree it is a real challenge to master and an enormous amount of fun.
• Sat/Sun 2-Day Event: July 28th-29th, 2012
• All Skill Levels Welcome: 3 Run Groups based on experience
• All Makes and Models welcome (98dB Sound Limit Strictly Enforced)
• Up to 3 hours of track time EACH DAY
• Professional Instructors for all Novice Drivers
• Classroom Instruction by Scott Siegel of Siegel Racing
• Traqmate Data Analysis Private Training available
• Suspension Setup tips by Forged Performance Senior Technicians
• Catered Lunch both days included for Registered Drivers
• Guests Welcome for Ride-Alongs or spectating at no charge
• $495 for both Sat/Sunday
Enrollment will be limited to only 60 drivers, and we are expecting the event to quickly sell out. Please sign up on our website, and as always, your Credit Card will not be charged until 2 weeks before the event. Once your entry is received there will be no refunds and the event will run rain or shine!
**PLEASE REGISTER HERE and note your run group: Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced in the notes section of the order.